BUSINESS SERVICES ADMINISTRATOR
An excellent opportunity has become available for a dedicated and organised Business Services Administrator to join our Hobart team, in bustling Battery Point.
The Business Services Administrator will be a key member of the administration and management team, working alongside a tight-knit group of hard-working creative professionals. We are dedicated and passionate about architecture and the built environment and work hard to deliver excellence in everything we do, but we also know how to relax, unwind, and have a laugh.
As Business Services Administrator you will be hands-on in the delivery, management, control, and reporting of finance and accounting functions and systems, and general office administration, including:
- Debtors and creditors,
- Monthly project invoicing,
- Cash flow reports and budgets,
- Profit and Loss Statements,
- Yearly projections,
- Taxation, Business Activity Statements, and statistical returns, including ATO and ASIC,
- Insurances and registrations, etc.
This position requires a person who has the ability to quickly gain a clear understanding of the financial basis of the profession, who can keep the Directors well informed and, where necessary, advise them on matters within their control.
Skills and Attributes
To be considered for the role, you will possess the following:
Essential Qualifications and Experience:
- A degree, diploma or certificate in Accountancy, Finance, or Business Administration.
- Budget and monthly financial analysis and reporting.
- Experience in ATO and ABS returns.
Desirable Skills and Qualities
- Organised, with an ability to work independently to strict deadlines, and cope under pressure.
- High level of computer proficiency, particularly with Xero and the MS Office Suite, including Access.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to build strong relationships with all stakeholders.
- Client Management skills, with a highly developed sense of client focus and client needs.
- Takes personal responsibility for awareness and compliance with all procedures, standards, practices, and policies of BPSM.
- A desire to learn and seek out improvement in business processes.
- Strong work ethic and enthusiasm for working within a small, tight-knit team.
What you will get in return
- Working within a friendly, dedicated, supportive, and creatively passionate team.
- Opportunity to be challenged and grow your skills and career.
- Office location close to both the CBD and Salamanca Place.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, we would love to hear from you! Please send through your CV and a cover letter addressing the “Skills and Attributes” criteria to email@example.com.
Applications close at midnight, Sunday 1st September, 2019.
This position has also been advertised on Seek.