EXPERIENCED PROJECT ARCHITECT
An excellent opportunity has become available for an experienced Project Architect to join our team in Hobart. You will be a key member of the design team on all phases of project development – from concept and design development, construction documentation and administration.
As a Project Architect, your role will include:
- Mentoring and leading Architecture teams
- Work to timelines and budgets
- Liaise and consult with various internal and external stakeholders.
Skills and Experience
To be considered for the role, you will possess the following essential skills:
- Hold a Masters of Architecture
- 5+ years’ experience in Australia
- Proficiency in Revit or ArchiCAD
- Experience in 2D CAD Programs
- Ability to work independently and /or in a team
- Requires strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to build strong relationships with all stakeholders
- Client Management skills
- Strong work ethic and team working enthusiasm.
Applicants that also have the following ideal experience are strongly encouraged to apply:
- Registered Architect
- Proven experience on a variety of projects within commercial, multi-residential, industrial to retail
- Strong design, conceptual, master planning experience
- Strong Technical understanding
- Demonstrate strong documentation skills with attention to detail
- Previous experience in a Project Architect role is desirable
- Strong knowledge of the local construction industry.
What you will get in return
- Working within a friendly, dedicated, and supportive team
- Opportunity to work on local and interstate projects in a variety of sectors
- Career growth opportunity
- Office location close to both the CBD and Salamanca Place.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, we would love to hear from you! Please send through your CV with attached portfolio to email@example.com.
Applications close at 5pm, Monday 2nd July, 2018.